Tuesday 12 February 2013

Oh Happy Days (Pancake Day!!)








Happy Pancake Day! Make sure you enjoy your indulgent breakfast. I thought I'd share with you a favourite recipe of mine, which a friend gave me. Minimal mess and foodgasm enducing! Tell me how they go!

[Makes 10]

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups of self raising flour
2 tbsp of caster sugar
1 egg
1 tbsp of margarine
1 tbsp of orange rind
1 handful of blueberries
375 ml of buttermilk

How to:

1. Place all of your dry ingredients into a bowl. 
2. Mix in a lightly beaten egg, softened marge and orange rind. 
3. Mix well until the batter is smooth and silky. 
4. Heat up frying pan and spray with oil. 
5. Light stir in blueberries. 
6. Spoon mixture into the pan to make them the size you want. Watch them though! Make sure they don't burn , something I neglected to remember for my first pancake-( it was the 'trial!')
7. Once you've cooked your pancakes stack 'em high and eat them however! Nutella, fruit, lemon and sugar. It's hard to go wrong!

Big love!

Maes X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...